IceWEB 2000 Unified Storage Appliance
Simplify - Standardize - Optimize
Best Performance, Features and Price for Mid-sized organizations
Download the IceWEB 2000 data sheet to learn more.
Unified Data Storage Appliances for Small to Medium Businesses in Cloud and Virtual Environments.
The IceWEB 2000 unified data storage appliance provides the absolute best performance, features and price for small to medium businesses optimizing file and block data storage utilization in cloud and virtual environments.
Simplify - Standardize - Optimize
IceWEB's unified storage appliances provide a single platform for all your storage needs. Simplify your data center environment, cloud and virtualization deployments by optimizing your storage resources through a single pane of glass.
Easy to Use
The IceWEB 2000 unified storage appliance provides organizations of all sizes with an automated, application-ready storage platform that is easy to acquire and manage; and sets up in 5 minutes or less.
When upgraded to include IceWEB's Solid State Kit, IceWEB's Cache Acceleration Protocol (IceCAP™) dramatically increases read/write IO performance of recently accessed data stored in the cache.
In addition, the IceWEB 2000 features accelerated write cache that uses Solid State Technology to log calls for data to be written to the hard disks. Our intellectual property enables small and large blocks to be cached and accessed at a substantially faster rate than competing technologies.
Complete Protection and Reliability
Rest assured that your mission critical data is safe with all of the data protection and reliability features you'd expect in an enterprise class appliance --
- Ensure high levels of data integrity and protection at all times with IceWEB unified storage appliances
- Hot swappable hard drives with preemptive drive failure notification
- Built-in support for single parity, double parity, and triple parity RAID protection
- Automatic error correction ensures data integrity
- Zero-impact, zero reservation snapshots reduce RPO and RTO for near-zero recovery time and data loss
- Thin provisioning greatly increases utilization
- Flexible replication services (local or remote, bi-directional, real-time or scheduled)
- Mirror HA
Powerful Storage Management Capabilities
Driving the IceWEB 2000's powerful features is IceWEB's proprietary IceSTORM™ operating system, providing all of the management and application software capabilities needed to support today's cloud and virtual computing environments. The intuitive IceSTORM interface simplifies the use of its sophisticated storage management capabilities, and includes a full complement of enterprise level storage optimization features at a price that's affordable for any IT budget:
- Thin Provisioning: Efficient allocation of dynamic disk with option to provision iSCSI, NFS, CIFS, or FC to a new environment
- Storage Pooling: Shared pool supporting multiple tiers of storage
- Active Directory & LDAP Authentication
- Clones: Deliver capacity savings of up to 90% with no performance impact, for testing and development
- In Line Data Compression: Ranges from 1.2 to 3.8x compression; skips dense blocks to minimize IO load
- Volume Level Inline Deduplication: Aggressive checksum/hash algorithm to obtain up to 90% deduplication levels (memory upgrade required)
- Snapshots: Instantaneous, zero impact, zero capacity allocation
- Snapshot Rollback: Instantaneous
- Replication: Asynchronous and Encrypted
- VM Integration: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer
Convenient form factor
The IceWEB 2000 appliance ships as a 2U rack mount for density constrained data centers, with six GB ports for NAS/iSCSI.
IceWEB 2000 Technical Specifications
- Form Factor: 2U , 500w Redundant Power Supply
- Networking: 6x gigabit Ethernet (GBE)
- Capacity: 4TB-78TB available
- SSD Kit available
- Expansion: One 16 bay expansion
- IceWEB's Proprietary IceSTORM Operating System
- File System Protocols: NFSv2, NFSv3, NFSv4, CIFS, FTP, HTTP, WebDAV, rsync, NDMP
- Block Protocols (Optional): iSCSI (FCOE)
- RAID Levels: Single, Double and Triple Parity RAID
- Data Integrity: Metadata and user data checksums
- Storage Quotas: File system, Directory
- System Management: Integrated; HTTP or HTTPS-based, Remotely Accessible and Manageable
- Directory Services: Active Directory, NIS, LDAP
- AC Input: Auto-switching, 100 - 240V Auto-Range, 50-60 Hz
- Input Current: 6.1-2.6a Max
- Power Supply: 2x Hot-Swap, Redundant 500W High-Efficiency
- Power Supply Efficiency: 80 PLUS Gold Certified
- Dimensions: (D x W x H) 25.5" D x 17.2" W x 3.5" H / 648mm D x 437mm W x 89mm
- Weight: 52 lbs /23.6 kg (without disk drives)
- Temperature Operating: 10C to 35C (50F to 95F)
- Humidity Operating: 8% to 90% (non-condensing)
- USA - UL listed ,Canada - CUL listed,Germany - V Certified
- EN 60950/IEC 60950-Compliant
- CB Report
- CCC Certification
Download the data sheet to learn more about the IceWEB 2000.
IceWEB 2000 4 Terabyte SAS 6G SAN and NAS Unified Data Storage Appliance with IceSTORMTM Operating System
IceWEB 2000 8 Terabyte SAS 6G SAN and NAS Unified Data Storage Appliance with IceSTORMTM Operating System
IceWEB 2000 10 Terabyte SAS 6G SAN and NAS Unified Data Storage Appliance with IceSTORMTM Operating System
IceWEB 2000 20 Terabyte SAS 6G SAN and NAS Unified Data Storage Appliance with IceSTORMTM Operating System